Hi pretty friends,
So sometimes my days feel so busy and long. I work a from 8:30ish AM to 6ish PM and during lunch and after work I usually do lunch dates, dinner dates or attend events for work or for bloggers.
ALL are things I love to do and give my 100% but the difficult part is to look "fresh faced" all through it all. I do have my getting ready routine in the morning but though out the day when I am on the go, I try to fit in touch ups so I don't look like a zombie haha!
So that brings me to share some of my fav purse essentials with you today! All of these are life savers don't use them all the time but certain days I need certain things so I carry them in purse and use them as I need them.
essentials in my purse...
- Naked 2- Perfect shades of neutral color for any occasion, I usually carry it so I can add some life to my eyes after a long day at the office.
- PSSSST! -I have the regular size bottle at home but carry the travel size because sometimes my hair gets oily at the end of the day and I still have events to go to--and this dry shampoo works like magic!
- Essie polish-From the many things I do caring this polish in my bag is a the best if I chip my color or just forgot to color them having on in my bag is a quick fixer upper!
- Chubby Stick lip balm-My lips get dry so I always keep some lip balm to reapply as the day goes on.
- Tory Burch lip stick- LOVE wearing pink lipstick, so always carry some!
- Back up earrings- In case I lose the ones I am wearing or if I need take it up a notch.
What are some of your favorite essentials for your purse? Thanks for stopping by!
With love from,